- VW now has a factory lease offer published on their website.
- Audi of San Diego is back on the list with an A3 e-tron lease offer.
- Quirk Chevy in MA is back on the list with Bolt and Volt lease offers.
- Wentworth Chevy in OR is back on the list with a Volt lease offer.
- Bob Johnson Chevy is back on the list with a Volt lease offer.
- Chevy's factory lease offer changed slightly since the beginning of the month.
- Pierre Ford is back on the list with a Focus Electric lease offer.
- Fucillo Kia is back on the list with Optima Plug-in and Soul EV lease offers.
- Nissani Nissan, Fontana Nissan, Premier Nissan of Fremont, and autocom Nissan are back on the list with a LEAF S lease offers.
April 10, 2018 - Updated Current lease deals sorted by cost per month ($/mo) and Current lease deals sorted by average cost per mile ($/mi). Current lease deals sorted by cost per month ($/mo) includes a table with historical average $/mo cost for selected models. Also updated Factory and Dealer Lease Offers - Combined which has all the data in the tables below...Take a look!
April 9, 2018 - Dealer lease offer have been updated! Highlights:
- Mark Christopher is back on the list with Volt and Bolt lease offers.
- Guaranty Chevy is also back on the list with Volt and Bolt lease offers.
- Bolt lease offers seem to be on the rise this week. Apparently the factory lease incentive is down to $1500.
- Premier Nissan of San Jose, Nissan of Elk Grove, and Nissan of Sunnyvale are back on the list with LEAF lease offers.
- DCH Kay Honda in NJ has a great lease offer on a Clarity Plug-in Touring.
- Long Beach BMW is back on the list with an i3 REX lease offer.
- BMW of Concord now has an X5 xDrive40e lease offer.
- Weatherford BMW now has an i3s lease offer. First i3s offer on the list!
- United BMW in GA added X5 xDrive40e and 530e lease offers.
April 4, 2018 - Factory lease offer update for April is done! Highlights:
- Cadillac lowered their lease offer on a CT6 plug-in by $50/mo.
- BMW raised their 530e lease offer by $60/mo.
- Added Mercedes factory lease offers for C350e and GLE350e plug-ins.
- Ford slashed over $150/mo off of their Fusion Energi lease offer! Focus Electric lease offer, however, is worse than last month's offer by about $90/mo.