6/12/18 - Updated sort tables and averages with this week's offers! Some observations/notes:
- Prius Prime lease deals have been ratcheting up; dealer offers I found are now only on 2018 models. Factory deal is still on a 2017, so it's lower than the dealer offers.
- Volt lease offers do seem to be getting better slowly over time. To show this, I only averaged the LT deals; I excluded the Premier deal and loaner deal.
- Average PacHy deal hiked up by $100 since May. If you really want one this month, better off buying it.
- Bolt lease offers are still trending upwards, pretty much shadowing the factory lease offer trend. It's no wonder that sales have been tanking this year.
- Deals on less popular models are thinning out... I'll continue to try to find more dealers to track... Please comment below if you have any leads.
There are four sorted/filtered tables:
- Sorted by make/model/trim, then sorted by avg $/mo. Includes Factory lease offers.
- Sorted by avg $/mo. Includes Factory lease offers.orted by state, then sorted by avg $/mo
- Filtered for BEVs, then sorted by avg $/mo
- Filtered for PHEVs, then sorted by avg $/mo
Dealer Lease Offers - Sorted by $/mi
Factory and Dealer Lease Offers - Combined
Back to Current EV Lease Offers Page
Back to EV Discounts Page