8/9/18 - Updated sort tables and averages with this week's lease offers! Observations:
- Pacifica Hybrid lease deals are getting better, as expected. Average finally dropped under $500/mo!
- Lease deals continue to drop in the 2018 500e, but still a long way to go before we reach last year's killer deals on a 2017 model.
- Focus Electric leases are now close to the best deals we saw last year on a 2017 model.
- 2018 Prius Prime lease deals have been dropping since the new model year started hitting the lots, starting to level off at a little over $400/mo.
- LEAF S/SV lease deal average is at its highest since last year, but it does include a lot of SV lease deals. Average S is about $361/mo, SV is around $395/mo. Still a lot higher than last month, though.
There are four sorted/filtered tables:
- Sorted by make/model/trim, then sorted by avg $/mo. Includes Factory lease offers.
- Sorted by avg $/mo. Includes Factory lease offers.orted by state, then sorted by avg $/mo
- Filtered for BEVs, then sorted by avg $/mo
- Filtered for PHEVs, then sorted by avg $/mo
Factory and Dealer Lease Offers - Combined
Back to Current EV Lease Offers Page
Back to EV Discounts Page