- BMW i3 lease offers are way down this week. This is a mystery to me, but it is a welcome one.
- Volt lease offers are up. Bolt lease offers are WAY up. Factory lease incentives have been reduced for both models.
- LEAF lease offers seem to be creeping up over the past few weeks; seems to be rising because more dealers are finally publishing lease offers, albeit at higher rates.
- Clarity Plug-in lease offers are down this month, so far. Time permitting, I will hunt for more Honda lease offers.
- Kia's Niro plug-in has been added to the table of averages since we have three Kia dealers with Niro plug-in lease offers.
- e-Golf lease offers are back down to December/January levels. Still no published factory lease offer.
4/2/18 - Updated sort tables with this week's dealer offers and averages! Observations:
- 2018 Volt lease deals continue to get better, now about $40-$50 less per month when compared to January.
- 2018 Bolt deals started high at the beginning of March, then starting improving in the following weeks. 2017 Bolts are almost gone.
- Pacifica Hybrid lease offers should continue to head lower; supply seems to be ample and Chrysler is finally starting to kick in some lease incentives, particularly in California.
- e-Golf lease offers jumped up in March. No factory lease offer was published in March.
2/5/18 - Updated sort tables with dealer offers. Some observations:
- Bolt lease deals have been way up since the beginning of the year. 2017 supply is dwindling, and 2018 models are starting to hit the dealers and published lease offers.
- i3 offers are up this month; more lease offers are for 2018 models.
- Volt lease offers are starting to look more attractive, now that the 2018 models have been available for a few months. Same with the e-Golf.
There are four sorted/filtered tables:
- Sorted by make/model/trim, then sorted by avg $/mo. Includes Factory lease offers.
- Sorted by avg $/mo. Includes Factory lease offers.orted by state, then sorted by avg $/mo
- Filtered for BEVs, then sorted by avg $/mo
- Filtered for PHEVs, then sorted by avg $/mo
Dealer Lease Offers - Sorted by $/mi
Factory and Dealer Lease Offers - Combined
Back to Current EV Lease Offers Page
Back to EV Discounts Page