Monday, July 20, 2020

EV Lease Deals, sorted by cost per mile ($/mi)

7/20/20  - Updated with this month's dealer lease offers!

10/17/2017 - NEW! Thanks to Warrior for suggesting sorts by $/mi.

There are three sorted/filtered tables on this page:

  1. Sorted by $/mi. Includes Factory lease offers.
  2. Filtered for BEVs, then sort by $/mi.
  3. Filtered for PHEVs, then sort by $/mi.  
Enjoy!

----
Back to Lease offers sorted by average monthly cost ($/mo)

Factory and Dealer Lease Offers - Combined

Back to Current EV Lease Offers Page

Back to EV Discounts Page

----

----

----

1 comment:

EVChick said...

So I contacted at least 2 Hyundai dealerships in SoCal. You might as well take their deal down because they are not honoring it. It is interesting I am on a "wait list" because the car is so hot and they only get 1 or 2 a month; yet, I am getting a call almost every week telling me there is a new shipment coming in. They are also upping the car by $5000 over MSRP because "it is so popular." If anyone was able to get this deal please send me your dealer info. I hate bait and switch gimmicks.