7/12/18 - Updated sort tables and averages with this week's lease offers! Observations/notes:
- Volt deals are continuing to drop, but seems to be leveling out to an average monthly cost of about $240/mo+tax+lic.
- Bolt lease deals seem to be turning down now, still too early to be sure. Factory offer is still sky high.
- Average cost of an A3 e-tron shown below does not include the one dealer offer for a Premium Plus.
- Average cost for a LEAF includes both S and SV trims. I'm including the SV because it seems over the past few months that the dealers publishing the SV deals don't have many (or any) S trim levels in stock. For what it's worth, average S is $334/mo, average SV is $365/mo.
There are four sorted/filtered tables:
- Sorted by make/model/trim, then sorted by avg $/mo. Includes Factory lease offers.
- Sorted by avg $/mo. Includes Factory lease offers.orted by state, then sorted by avg $/mo
- Filtered for BEVs, then sorted by avg $/mo
- Filtered for PHEVs, then sorted by avg $/mo
Dealer Lease Offers - Sorted by $/mi
Factory and Dealer Lease Offers - Combined
Back to Current EV Lease Offers Page
Back to EV Discounts Page